My small Ubiquity for Opera experiment gets another quick update.
This time I added one of my favorite search engines, DuckDuckGo. Despite being a young project, I think it's really interesting, and its results are highly relevant and up-to-date. I like it! Plus, it's a Perl project.
So that's it, I just added the
This new version also fixes an annoying problem with a couple of Google-related search commands, that were showing just 1 result, instead of the default 20 search results. There's so much more that could be improved, but I rarely find the time to work on it…
As always, the updated code is available on the Ubiquity for Opera project page, where you will also find the minified version (~40 kb instead of ~70).